Why should you join SAFREA?
There is no other organisation in Southern Africa that offers the comprehensive support, resources and job opportunities that we provide our members. We provide a platform for freelance employers to connect with our members. However, SAFREA does not provide work for freelancers and is not an employment agency.
We have a range of membership levels that suit every freelancer in the industry. All members get access to our exclusive events, business tools, skills building programmes and community forums.
In addition to these benefits, members also receive:
- A members database featuring profiles and portfolios, which is accessed by agencies, partners and employers of freelancers locally and internationally.
- A thriving 24/7 e-group network offering advice, collaboration, information, ideas, companionship and work.
- An experienced executive administrator on call seven days a week to answer questions and provide help.
- A public relations and marketing programme, run by a team committed to raising the profile of SAFREA and its members.
- Four social media platforms showcasing your work and offering valuable freelance resources and information.
- Social events across five provinces featuring guest speakers, workshops, networking and skills-building specifically designed for freelancers within the communications industry.
- Exclusive perks including e-guides, expert tutorials and business templates.
- Freelance job openings and opportunities exclusive to SAFREA members.
- Media card with your profile picture confirming membership at our accredited association.
- Association with a support and advocacy body that addresses topical issues such as rates of pay, copyright and contracts.
- A personal profile on the website that can be updated with your clippings, photographs and other work to serve as a portfolio for securing new work.
Take full advantage of all that SAFREA can do for you. Sign up for your membership today.