SA Freelance Media Industry & Rates Report
SAFREA publishes an annual SA Freelance Media Industry and Rates Report, which aims to understand the nature of the freelance media industry and also track valuable information and data such as composition of the sector, the challenges faced and possible interventions. The rates indicator is a critical tool to assist freelancers in benchmarking their remuneration.
Please note: SAFREA in no way intends to dictate pricing for the media and communications sector through the publication of the annual rates trends report. It is merely a benchmarking tool based on the rates charged by the respondents of the survey.
View the latest report:
- 2017/2018 SA Freelance Media Industry and Rates Report
- 2016 SA Freelance Media Industry and Rates Report
For more information, please email email@example.com.
SAFREA’s 2016 South Africa Freelance Media Industry & Rates Report created a lot of buzz in the media industry. Here are just a few of the mentions we received:
- First South African freelance media trends, income report - Bizcommunity
- Three pros and cons of freelance writing - Media Update
- SAFREA Freelance Media Industry Report featured in SATI Muratho journal