Born Le Zanne Pienaar, nicknamed Liz, and photographer persona name Liz Bharo.
I am an enthusiastic and strategic portrait photographer and creative director. Delving deeply into the aesthetic and creative representation of commercial editorial photography projects is my greatest passion. My speciality lies in fashion and beauty, and I compliment it with strategic understanding of branding and marketing.
Additionally, due to my background in marketing and branding, I have become flexible in my offerings, and also offer creative direction, styling, graphic design, hand and digital illustration to clients.
- NSC Matric at Helpmekaar College
- Ambassador’s Program in Leadership at Harvard
- Bachelor of Social Science in Social Anthropology and Visual Art History at University of Cape Town
- Graphic Design Certificate with AAA School of Advertising
- UX Design Certificate with Get Smarter, University of Cape Town
- Part time Participant Coordinator and Volunteer Arts Teacher at SHAWCO (2010-2011)
- Marketing & Office Administrator at RightClickFix (2012-2013)
- Marketing Assistant - Marketing Coordinator at HANNON (2014-Aug 2015): specialised in product development, social media, website management, graphic design, branding and marketing, training marketing department staff, leading marketing department
- Photographer, Graphic Artist, Creative Director at Liz Bharo Photography and Ostara Studio (both my own companies) (full time Aug 2015- current 2018, and making more than 60% income from freelance photography and design)
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Lightroom
- UX wireframe softwares: InVision, Balsamiq
- Proficient in Wordpress
- Apple/IOS (Keynote, Prezi, iMovie, Final Cut Pro) and Microsoft WIndows literate (Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Social media expert: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo
- Professional DSLR photographer and retoucher, with special interest in studio shoots
- Artisanal designer who appreciates the finer details, but also sees the bigger picture.
- Organised and administrative
- Intellectual problem solver with a kind heart