|Work Phone:||0027 (0) 837108823|
|Cell Phone:||0027 (0)83-710-8823|
|Media:||Newspapers, Internet - Website and Blogging, Public Relations, Consumer Magazines, Trade Publications|
|Speciality:||General, Travel, Health, Business/Finance, Consumer issues, Environment, Humanitarian, News, Wildlife, Columnist, Profiles, Property, Financial|
|Profession:||Writer, Editor, DTP, Journalist|
• Winner: SAPOA Property Feature Journalist of the Year - 2013
• Nominated twice for 2017 SAPOA Feature Journalist of the Year
• Winner: Best Infrastructure Feature; 2010 Diageo Africa Business Reporting Awards
- Currently published in Highbury Media publications - African Decisions/Mining Decisions/JSE/Oil & Gas Decisions/Earthworks/Business Day Earth/Business Day Empowerment/One Africa, One Voice//Indicator, United Nations Africa Renewal and Sunday Times and Business Day supplements. Profiling and research-based writing with particular emphasis on current affairs in Africa.
- Contributor to international Port Strategy and Breakbulk magazines; and Belong, a CS Global publication focused on second citizenship in three Caribbean islands.
- Guest edited the Sunday Times Property supplement 2018.
- Contributor to Private Property.
- Appointed editor of BRICS Time magazine in 2019
- Edited the African Union's annual magazine as a guest in 2015 and was a contributor to that and previous issues. Appointed editor and designer (inclusive French edition) of African Cities magazine in 2016, as well as contributing articles. Have ghost written for a number of high profile African personalities in past years, and taken on writing work for continental organisations, the African Development Bank and African Capacity Building Foundation.
- Layout and DTP another speciality: For some 17 years I produced the monthly Logistics News and its allied publications; for 10 years, the Institute of Retirement Funds quarterly magazine, annual report, conference programme and conference passport; and ad hoc brochures and in-house magazines.
- Corporate writing has included the Institute of Marketing Management under contract for two years.