Rates Report - 2021
Rates Report Webinar Recording
Safrea’s annual SA Freelance Media Industry & Rates Report aims to understand the evolving nature of the freelance media industry. Since 2016, the report has tracked valuable information and data such as composition of the sector, the challenges faced and possible interventions. The rates indicator is a critical tool to assist freelancers in benchmarking their remuneration, and invariably generates much discussion.
The report is both a unique overview of media freelancing in Southern Africa and an integral part of SAFREA’s mission to support a robust freelance economy.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SA Freelance Media Industry & Rates Report has received a lot of coverage in local media, including the following stories:
- Safrea launches annual Rates Survey (Bizcommunity)
- #AfricaMonth: Safrea on the freelance future of work. Are you ready? (Bizcommunity)
- Three pros and cons of freelance writing. (Media Update)
- Safrea’s first Freelance Media Trends and Income Report offers hope. (Media Update)
- First South African freelance media trends, income report. (Bizcommunity)
Photo: Hush Naidoo / Jade Photography